27th – 29th June 2007, Harrogate International Centre, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK
AMBEX is the Ambulance Service Associations (ASAs) largest event and is the foremost pre-hospital and emergency healthcare forum in the UK.
Organised jointly by the ASA and Brintex Events, the AMBEX Conference and Exhibition provide a major focus for learning, information exchange, debate and networking for all those involved in the emergency healthcare sector.
Delivering Change – Improving Care
The Conference will open on the afternoon of Wednesday 27th June and close at lunchtime on Friday 29th June. Addressing the overall theme of Delivering Change – Improving Care the programme will focus in plenary sessions on three main subject areas:
- Operational Issues
- Clinical Issues
- Workforce Issues
The 2007 programme will be designed to be of interest to:
- Key decision makers, both within the ambulance sector and in other related NHS organisations, including chairs, non-executive directors, chief executives, executive directors and other directors and managers
- Staff engaged in accident and emergency services, including paramedics, technicians, specialist transfer crew, air ambulance staff, community first responders and those working in control and resource centres
- All those involved with patient transport services, including directors, managers, team leaders, ambulance care assistants and those concerned with the planning, communication and administration of these services
- Staff managing and working in support services including fleet management and maintenance, risk, health and safety, supplies, IT, finance and administration
- Those involved or interested in any aspect of 999 pre-hospital emergency healthcare research, evidence and clinical effectiveness
- All those working in the voluntary sector emergency care services
- Staff from organisations and companies supplying products and services to the emergency healthcare sector.